- Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter?
Though I hate to admit – Instagram. I’m a recent convert since I discovered it is the only photo app that will link up with my cycling activities on Strava. GPS tracking linked with photographic evidence from the top of the massive hill I’ve just climbed…
- Glasgow or Edinburgh?
None. Big cities are overrated, I like the sea, the countryside & the sky.
- Biggest achievement?
Father to my son. Canny beat it.
- Scottish Wedding Venue?
Anywhere with trees, rolling hills, lochs, castles – Scottish!
- Wedding traditions or anything goes?
A mix of both. Traditional attire, I do like my kilt – but love to see a bit of creativity in everything else.
- Five dream dinner party guests?
Dunno. One of them would need to be the greatest cooker of food in the world.
- What would you cook them?
- Last book you read?
Stickman by Julia Donaldson. Gripping.
- Favourite film?
- Guilty pleasure?
Grease – yeah, the movie, what of it?
- Favourite first dance song?
Jump in the Line – Harry Belafonte. We wanted our band to play this for our first dance, but were advised against it as the drummer only had two arms…
- Old, new, borrowed or blue?
- Wedding dress or wedding shoes?
Is this really a question for me? Dress, no, shoes. Dress.
- Aspiring to be?
- Ceremony or reception?
- One piece of wedding planning advice?
- One piece of wedding day advice?
Savor it. Probably the quickest day of your life.